Land O’Frost Breakfast Cups
- 12-24 slices of your favorite Land O’Frost DeliShaved sliced deli meats
- 12 eggs
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 slices of your favorite cheese, cut into fourths
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line the cups with 1-2 slices of meat, making a little bowl out of it.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs and pepper together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the meat cups.
- Lay a piece of the cheese over the cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until light golden brown and completely cooked.
- Serve right away!