- 2 (6 oz.) packages Land O’Frost Canadian Bacon
- 1 (10 oz.) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen, chopped onions, partially thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup frozen, chopped green pepper, partially thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Press crust into lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan forming a 1/4-inch rim. Bake 5 minutes.
- Arrange hash browns, onions, peppers and Land O’Frost Canadian Bacon over crust.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and seasonings. Pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.