Holiday Bucket List
Every year, my family does what we call a “Summer Bucket List“… basically it’s a way for us to keep track of the special things we want to do over the summer.
The holiday season is so rich in traditions and opportunities for fun with the longer break from school, I thought it would be fun to create a “Holiday Bucket List“. Here are some of the ideas we have for our “Holiday Bucket List” this year.
- Make cutout paper snowflakes and hang them from our ceiling
- Host a cookie exchange
- Host a winter solstice hot cocoa and cookies happy hour with friends
- Spend an evening driving around and looking at Christmas lights
- Donate the money in our Christmas Jar to a family in need
- Go caroling at a nursing home
- Pass out some $5 coffee shop gift cards to strangers
- Make and decorate sugar cookies
- Have a Christmas movie marathon and pajama day
- Go sledding, make a snow man and snow angels
I think 10 items for a couple weeks off of school is more than plenty to keep us busy throughout the holiday break, don’t you?
Do you have big plans for the holidays? I would love to know what some of the things on your “Holiday Bucket List” would be?
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and have a great time building cherished memories with your family!