Birthday Party Planner — Magic
Arts and Crafts
- Make your own wand – have the kids decorate wooden dowels with ribbons and sequins
- Make your own cape – get fabric markers and let kids decorate their own magical cape
- Magic potions – make different colored fruit drinks and label them as each having a magical property (i.e. sleeping potion, dragon tears)
- Chocolate covered pretzel wands – melt chocolate and dip pretzel rods in. Place on cookie sheet and in freezer until firm.
- Wizard cupcakes – inverted sugar cones on cupcakes and decorate with frosting to look like wizard caps